For Terex Team Members and Facilities Visitors
COVID-19 Health Screening Questions
Team members and visitors entering a Terex facility will be asked to complete a health screening upon arrival. The health screening consists of two parts: a series of heath related questions (answered via an online survey) and a temperature reading. Team members and visitors are encouraged to start taking the health check survey at home to ensure they meet the heath related question requirements and to speed up the process of entering the building.
How to Access the Health Screening Survey
- There are two ways to access the health screening survey:
- QR Code
- Open your cell phone's camera or QR code reader app on your cell phone.
- Position your phone to the appropriate QR code to the right; ensure the QR code is in the frame on the screen.
- Click the link to open the survey website.
- Web Browser
- Open your web browser and go to one of the links below based on the site you are visiting. Note: the URL is case sensitive.
- QR Code
- Follow the instructions and answer all the questions.
- When you reach the last question regarding temperature reading, you are asked to keep the web browser open, show the confirmation message to the health check screener, and complete the survey once your temperature is checked.
- If you do not meet the health screening requirements, please return home and contact your supervisor and HR. You will be asked to take a copy of the Screening and Return-to-Work Process with you. If none are available, please contact HR and a copy will be sent to you.